If you’re looking for a natural stone to use in your hardscape design, Indiana limestone is a great option. This durable stone can be used in a variety of ways to add beauty and function to your outdoor space.
Here are a few ideas of how you can use Indiana limestone in your hardscape:
1. Create a natural looking patio or walkway. Indiana limestone has a smooth surface that makes it ideal for creating a natural looking patio or walkway. The stone can be cut into any shape or size, so you can create a custom design that fits your space perfectly.
2. Build a retaining wall. If you need to create a retaining wall, Indiana limestone is a great option. The stone’s natural strength will help to hold back soil and other materials, while its smooth surface will give your retaining wall a finished look.
3. Add a fireplace or fire pit. Indiana limestone can also be used to build a fireplace or fire pit. The stone’s heat resistant properties make it a perfect choice for this application.
4. Create a water feature. If you want to add a water feature to your hardscape, Indiana limestone is a great option. The stone can be used to build a waterfall, fountain, or other type of water feature.
5. Use it as veneer. Indiana limestone can also be used as veneer on other hardscape materials such as concrete or brick. This can add a touch of elegance to your outdoor space.
Indiana limestone is a versatile stone that can be used in a variety of ways to enhance your hardscape. With its durability and natural beauty, it’s a great choice for any hardscape project.